By Lesley Goulding

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Monday// Day to Night Outfit // Dameson Diner

Monday Night I went to the funkiest spot ever for some food and drinks for a friends birthday celebrations.

Knowing I'd be in college all day and have no time to "nip" home on a 40 minute train before heading out, I went for a laid back look with no makeup for the during the day, and the minute I finished up, my top knot was let down, makeup was lashed on, and spritzed my new favorite scent Calvin Klein - Escape. 

Dameson Diner is found on St William Street. A neat little spot, with an alleyway flooding with low seated leather couches and tea lights as a smoking area. It's a quirky bar/restaurant with a great menu. I went with a big enough group whom were mainly smokers, so finding space was an issue ( in the smoking area, inside there is a big open space just for all you nonsmokers) I had a good night there, and found the service mediocre. It took a while for the staff to be friendly, if I had walked in off the bat with the girls for some food, I honestly Wouldve walked out back out if the staff had been as cold as they were to us - but then again maybe it was due to the large group.



      
 
      

      

      

      








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig