By Lesley Goulding

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Leibster Award //




Usually when I come home from the gym I throw my phone away to charge and try to ignore it for the rest of night - its the little things like not being glued to my phone during dinner that make the rents happy. 

However, I just couldn't separate with it this evening. I had three new followers and a comment. Comment. Commm-ment. I now have five. Exciting stuff. But this was a particularly interesting one left by Emma. Thanks to Emma, who owns the super cute blog,  Summer's Calling, I have been nominated for The Leibster Award. 

D'hell is the Leibster Award I hear you ask? The Leibster Award is a blogging tag where someone nominates you to answer 10 questions that they ask. After you have answered them, you must choose ten other blogs to nominate for the award too, and give them your own set of ten different questions. There are a few rules that come with this tag;


One//   
The tagged blogs must have less than 200 followers

Two//
In your response, the person who tagged you should be mentioned in some way.

Three//
So those who you tag can respond, you should let them know 



Here are the questions I was asked ; 


//What's youre favourite Christmas film//
Oooh that is a toughy, there are so many golden oldies, having put some thought into this, its a tie with Elf, I'm bit of "a cotton-heded-ninny-muggins" when it comes to Elf. And of course Gremlins. And yes, Gremlins is a christmas movie!


//If you could change your name to anything what would you change it to?//

Being honest, I just wouldn't change it. Even if you paid me. Lesley Anastacia Patience Goulding. 
Fresh. Okay its not, but its fun to say. 



//What was your favourite song as a child?//
GANGSTERS PARADISE COOLIO FT Liv. I do not lie. I knew all the lyrics. Ask John. That was our car jam. 

//Favourite scent at the moment?//

Was, Is, and Will always be Daisy by Marc Jacobs. 



//Who is your idol?//
Hm... there isn't one person I would ever refer to as my idol. But there are a lot of friends I would put on a pedestal, there are even a few new friends I'd hold in really high regard and   
                                             couldn't say a bad word about. 

//Who is your Girl crush?//
Miley Cryus. LOL. JK. No ultimate girly crush right now Emily Ratalkowski from Robin Thicke's     
Video for Blurred Lines. 


          ^^LOOK AT HER^^

//If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be//
Huntington Beach

//What's is your favourite beauty product you continually use?//
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream and Sudacream. They've both seen me through some 'spotty' times


//Where do you see your self in 7 years?//
Sweet Jesus I'll be 27 then... I'd like to think to be in love. Oh gawd, yes, confession, I'm a romantic.

//What' your favourite pair of shoes and why?//
My Nikes. End of. 




TAG YOUR IT! 



And here are my questions for you lovely folk:

One//One item of clothing you wouldnt survive without?

Two// If you went travelling where would your first destination be?

Three// One smell that reminds you of home?

Four// Your favourite song at the moment?

Five// House Parties or Nightclubs and why?

Six// What would your ideal way to spend a rainy winters night be?

Seven// If you had to choose between fruit or veg, which one?

Eight// What is your beauty essential you always have in your bag?

Nine// Coffee or Tea?

Ten// What is the cheesiest song you know all the lyrics to? 














SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hi dear! Congrats on the Award! You are so funny, I seriously enjoyed reading your post <3 Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Take a look at my blog and let me know ;)
    Kisses from Argentina and keep up with the good work!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey deb! Ive just followed you there on bloglovin! Read your trend report, really enjoyed reading. And thank you :D Kisses from ireland haha

      Delete
  2. thanks for the nomination!! :)
    saida xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! Looking forward to answering these questions and putting my response up this weekend! Maud (from come in to the garden!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig