By Lesley Goulding

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I Wore // Everleigh Gardens Rep


Last night I got a great opportunity to join the PR team ( repping, just being fancy ) for Everleigh Gardens and Madison Nightclub. I didn't know what to expect or how to dress for such a place, so figured all black was a good choice since I was heading to a gig in the Workmans after!

I kinda went for a sports lux mood with the sneakers and everything being fitted. 

     

Crop Top -  New Look 
Super High Waisted Skinnies - Asos 
Nike Airmaxes 
White Mesh Sweater - Zara // wrapped round my waist for most of the night!









SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey thanks for following my profile on bloglovin :) don't forget to follow my blog! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8874097 Cute pictures! I like the all black outfit at the top :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig