By Lesley Goulding

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wrap One Regular Item // I Could've Melted.







Having accepted NCAD to study art in a few weeks time, there is wonderful summer project given to us dreamy eyed first years. I'm no longer dreamy eyed. Im hot, bothered and currently surrounded by bits of fabric, tinfoil, twine, and masking tape trying to wrap one regular item, an irregular item and an unusual item. This is only one section. Now I'm not complaining cause once I find something I like, I'll hit the ground running. But until then... I wrapped myself in tinfoil for art. 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi darling! I'm glad you liked my last Trend post <3 I just wanted to let you know that I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin now :) Let's keep in touch!
    PS I love your country Ireland so much!! My grandfather was Irish so it's a very special country to me <3
    xx

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's so creative!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, if you'd like to take part, just check out my link!

    http://greensapphir.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig