By Lesley Goulding

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Debs Post No3

The Dress..











As I've said, I rented my dress. It was an Alice Temperley evening gown from her A/W '09 collection. The beading is very barouque and vintage inspired with a high halter neck with chiffon and silk around the top of it. The waist had a small tailored in belt that cinched it in further.
Originally I wanted a colour for my dress and had my eyes set on a pink Oscar DellaRenta gown that was very 'red carpet' rather than 'debsy'  according to my mam. In the end, we agreed it wasn't right and kept searching. After some time in the covet dressing room, we arrived at this Temperley dress. I'm pretty sure it was love at first sight <3

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi Lesley,

    Amelia here, it was lovely meeting you last night! I'm genuinely very impressed with your blog - you may have only been blogging for a very short while yet you write brilliantly and naturally, so it seems :). I'm definitely adding Denim & Silk to my blogroll! ♥

    Keep on blogging :) and hopefully I'll see you at some other blogging event xx

    ps: really love the dress - you look gorgeous in it! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig