By Lesley Goulding

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Debs Post No:2 The Makeup..


The Makeup...


I got my makeup done in MAc in Brown Thomas, and my god I loved every minute of it. I have a very light hand when I apply makeup, so this was a whole new experience for me, and for me I learned alot about what suits my face and how to make my eyes 'pop' which was one of the goals of the day. The makeup artist who worked on me was Aoife, she was great and unerstood completly what I wanted; porcelain like skin, natural but with a little coverage on my chin and t-zone, actual contouring ( Still havent grasped how to do this myself! Some advice would be great) make my eyes pop which was achieved. When I saw myself at the end of the hour I was stunned. Honestly, I've had issues with comparing myself to my friends, I think most girls do, but when I saw myself, well I was gobsmacked. Who knew I could scrub up that well

I felt like a fucking princess ..






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig