By Lesley Goulding

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Piercings // Anti -Tragus



On Friday I decided very impulsiviely to get myself a new piercing. I had just gotten paid, and with money burning a hole in my pocket, I wanted every single dress I came across. Somehow,  I resisted, but then again somehow I ended up in Snakebite  - 54 Middle Abbey Street - having the general chit chats with the tatted ginge on the desk (swoon) After discussing the anti-tragus and explaining where it was with him (the ginge) he figured out the price, 35 quid. Why not? Still cheaper than that dress I was looking at in Topshop, and id definitely end up wearing this more than once! 

So I sat down filled out the form, he took one look at it and tells me to go get food. For the next 20 odd minutes I felt like I was in and out of the place like a yoyo. Don't know how they put up with me! 

Getting the actual piercing was really quite sore -Far more painful than my cartilage at the top - Not going to sugar-coat if for you. The way my ear folds, I decided to get the piercing just in the v shaped concave just beside my lobe, that fold, is like a mountain of cartilage, so its a tricky tight spot for he piercer to get through.Three very looooonnnggg deep breaths in and out that felt like forever, the bar was finally through.  

Although I cant wear headphones for a while, I left a very happy customer 



*If anybody has any questions about the piercing / healing process don't hesitate to drop me a message on my facebook page *





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That piercing looks so nice on you!:)xox

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig