By Lesley Goulding

Friday, June 28, 2013

Purchases Galore // Asos PII





Asos is my sanctuary of online shopping destinations. These super soft high waisted jeans were 38.90 , and are part of their own collection. They are jeans I assure you, theyve got back pockets ( although good luck to anyone fitting anything into them) and a cute little silver flat disc button. 

I've worn these twice now, and baby jesus, the first night was like a work out. They are so tight I couldn't bend, or sit in them. Everytime I went to sit down at pres, I had to pop the button on them. Not the most ladylike, but hell, when jeans make your ass look great, I can deal with not being able to sit down for a night. 

I'd been admiring Motels cold shoulder crop top, but I just couldn't justify 30 odd blips for a top that isn't all year round wearable. So when I saw this little gem ( again asos's own brand) I couldn't not spend the tenner they where asking for it. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig