By Lesley Goulding

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Purchases Galore Asos PI // The Disappointment Dress







When I saw that this 90's strappy style dress on Asos was on sale it was an ermagherd moment. It's as soft as anything, and the straps are tight enough you can get away with a bra if your as poorly endowed as I am in the boobie department. 

What I thought would be a new staple dress though was the dress of disappointment. It fit me well on the chest and across the hips, and the length was good for size 8 mini. But the back of the dress did not fall at all right. There wasn't enough fabric, resulting in a pull that did nothing. I'm really disappointed, the only way I could've happily worn it out was it I ruched up the fabric round my tummy that made the pull less obvious. 

But ain't nobody got time fo that, so in the return pile it goes! 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig