By Lesley Goulding

Monday, April 8, 2013

The Intern Diaries...

Recently I was given the opportunity to take on a 6 month internship with the independent clothing group Project A Apparel, whom are part of the Blind Tiger Collective. Dualta, my boss and the man behind The Blind Tiger Collective is a class A guy, who only shows passion and dedication to bringing Irish Brands together and make it.

Obviously I didn't just magically get offered this internship. I've been doing work experience with P.A.A since before Christmas. I've learnt a fair amount already and hope to get an even better grip on everything.


Recently, with Dualta and Fran being in London, theres been alot to get ready for the launch of SS13, been overloaded with going in and out of town over my easter break, with a tenner pop for a return ticket i've really burnt a hole in my savings as I hate asking my parents for money now that I have a job. But sure, shit needs to get done. And fast.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig