By Lesley Goulding

Monday, April 8, 2013

Sirens Bayou Leftovers and a Nasty Reaction



When I was in with melvin during the break these cardboard prints where lying round all over the place, The Sirens Bayou print is class, with a retro vibe calling back on the working girls of America from WW1 ( what our siren reminds me of, can't you see it? the big hair, hourglass figure) There was a certain amount of ink left over so melvin figured use up the screenprint as it had so many gos left in it. Maybe we'll run a competition on the facebook page for fans to win a framed print and have it signed by the fabulous street artist Friz who we collaborated with. I love my interpretation of it, but hey, since Friz is the artist and all.. the print actually features one of his trademark heroines.















*The Sirens Bayou print is part of last season of P.A.A and still available for purchase here! *


Since it is just after easter and all, there's plenty of leftover choclate floating round my house. I'm not thie biggest of chocolate eaters, but I had a particular craving for the lindt knock off bunny thats been chilling on the mantle. To my delight I woke up this morning with a cluster of pimples running up my left cheek in a S shape. Wonderful. I literally just got my skin back under control. Life why? I've got 2 weeks till the Charity Ball and this is the hand you deal me? Cheers for that. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig