By Lesley Goulding

Thursday, April 25, 2013

March Favourites




Keeping this short and sweet as I'm not fond just of yet to think about the end of march.. 
I've been trying extremely hard the last three months to take care of my skin, mind and body. Part of this was to do with a boy, he made me happy and wanted to make sure I looked and felt great all the time although even just being with him did that. 

Throughout March I really stuck to a routine with my skin. Once a week I'd use Neutrogena's Gentle Exfoliating Scrub, and whenever I felt like my skin needed a quick boost the Daily Scrub.  My skin, is extremely sensitive, but can be dry and oily.  Suffering from eczema I'm weary about trying scrubs and exfoliators as the nature of the beast is to be abrasive. However, my word the daily scrub was brilliant. 

It did exactly what it says. It reduced my blemishes left from several pimples that left marks, and left my skin feeling fresh and bright. I never brought either of these scrubs around my eye area (under). The areas I did use them on left brilliant results. What I tended to do was, nights I was going out to brighten up my skin I'd very lightly use the grapefruit scrub to help my skin take the makeup better. A great idea, which I now do every friday night before I head out! And oh my marzipans, the smell of the grapefruit made cleansing time so much more relaxed and nicer too. I'd recommend either of these products, and as a result will be certainly trying more Neutrogena products from here on out.

The last thing is the Rose scented candle from Ikea. I first got this candle during my exams last June. The scent is ever so relaxing and dream inducing. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig