By Lesley Goulding

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pre & After Christmas Sales Haul The Shoes.

This is extrememly late.. but.. sure here it is..

...Before the true Christmas sales really kicked off I went into town the Saturday before Christmas and picked probably the best sale items in a long time. My mission for my trip to town was to find a pair of heels that would be suitable for Christmas Day outfit and going out Stephen's night and all the other countless nights I plan on partying away this year.

With that in mind, I was on the hunt for a pair of black or brown chunky heels. Immediately thought of the Jeffrey Campbell knock-offs that swarm the shelves of Office, Schuh and Korkys and every other cheap shoe shop in Dublin City, would do the job. How wrong was I until I found these unexpected beauts in River Island.









Black Velvet Sippers with Stud Detail
Bought for 25euro reduced from 65euro

A complete steal, as these MiuMiu style slippers have been hanging round since the summer and only now have i found a pair that are a comfortable fit! My only weariness towards these shoes are that the stud are lethal. Sitting around the dinner table on Christmas Day I grazed my leg and cut through my tights with the studs... they are sharp! Apart from that they dress down a going out dress while smarten up a pair of skinny ankle grazers.

 I call these my  Lilip Phims 2.5....
Bought for 33euro reduced from 95euro

I remember seeing a few years back a pair of heels with a thick heel and a piece of coloured leather covering the front of the foot, very similar to these, as far as my memory serves they were Philip Lims. Although philip lim is not itlaian, these heels ooze an italian sophistication about them. Unaware to this devevloping It Trend for SS13 I was indiffferent to these when my mother suggested I try them on.. The more i looked at them the more I fell in love. The gold detail on the front and chunky zip and heel make them eye catching. And whats even better about them? They look fab with tights and without.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig