By Lesley Goulding

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Portfolio Submission


Again I've been off my little blogging radar recently due to completing my portfolio to submit to Art Collages to study VisCom in the autumn of this year. I've been extremely busy the last two months putting the finishing touches on to my sheets and making sure everything is clear as daylight for the examiners who will be choosing my faith.

Doing my portfolio for art collage a second time was very daunting and worry-some but I'm confident this year I stand a good chance. I'm extremely happy with how things have turned out, and believe I've shown my artistic skills in drawing, colours and influence from aspects from contemporary art that I've come to love.

Out of the all the work I did this year for my portfolio there is one piece in particular I am extremely happy with. The question requested "Create a Bundle and Record it Through the Use of Colour"


                I created a sculptural bundle out of 100 origami cranes that I made over 4 days. 
                  The end result? A colourful free-hand drawn and coloured geometric print 












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig