By Lesley Goulding

Monday, August 20, 2012

Review


So I thought to myself last night what will I start with as my first official written post? I got so distracted I ended up eating my powder brush. I know. Awkward. With a mouth full of makeup, I was distraught to see that one thing all girls hate to see. The Silver Circle.


That circle has somehow managed to escape my notice for some time now. This powder is The Best Powder for pale skin I have come across, and let alone actually stuck to using to develop a silver circle.

Being extraordinarily pale during the winter months straight up to mid July, I find it difficult to find a powder that actually matches my skin color, as it's neither a warm or cold paleness. Until I found this little beaut. 

      Sheer Finish Pressed Power in PALE YELLOW 1 by Bobbi Brown. 


Containing yellow undertones it warms up my complexion when I need it, and takes away the icky shine teenage skin tends to get around the T zone, while at the same I feel I could wear this powder without any foundation as it evens out my skin when my cheeks get over pink be it due to weather or my eczema. What I particularly love about this certain powder is the matte texture and that the color blends down perfectly onto my neck, which I find can be quite a bother when buying makeup for pale skin. Your face may be pale, but you'll always be sure your neck is even paler. 


personal rating 9/10 ( the hinge recently broke, and I haven't been exactly abusing the compact..)star rating 5/5








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig