By Lesley Goulding

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DIY project/ cloudy with a chance of studs

Looking around the high street and even the vintage stores, shorts, like short shorts, and I mean bum bearing shorts, seem to be bloody everywhere. And y'know what? They're pretty cool. But a hella expensive for something that has less fabric then a kitchen towel. €28 for 'vintage' in Fierce in temple bar, €40 odd in River Island and similar again in Topshop. So I figured I could do that myself!
Grabbing a scissors, a tweezers and an old pair of Zara city shorts ( 3 years old, worn several times in 2009...) I decided to get to work. I shall document this working progress until I'm happy that I've defeated these shops at their own game.

Keep in tune for the sketch to take shape
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig