By Lesley Goulding

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Project cloudy with a chance of studs

Hollymotherofgod....
I'm starting to realise why these shorts are expensive. It's manual labour fraying these things. I've got a cramp in my hand, and blisters forming on my thumb from going at the shorts with a minuscule tweezer which I soon replaced with a longer one. No change. It is tiring. My dad is ignoring the trail of threads I leave whenever I move, whilst my mammy laughs out as she says ' I told you so' looking at my face of wrenching in a mix of fierce concentration and pain.
Livid.

What I've been doing is taking the horizontal white threads with the tweezers and pulling them downwards as to unravel the blue threads thus giving the frayed edges. I'd advise if you get a clump of white threads DO NOT CUT THEM OFF because I learnt the hard way you can accidentally cut off the blue threads which you just spent a half hour unraveling...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig