By Lesley Goulding

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Statement Earrings





Just a few of my statement earrings I'm wearing at the minute from my never ending collection - I buy a piece of jewellery whenever I travel. A lot of my earrings come from markets, designed and crafted by independent designers, for instance these gorgeous handcrafted earrings which are castings of ivy leaves. From time to time I do look to Mango for full on statement earrings which pull inspiration straight from the catwalk in an amazing way. These gold plated ones, for instance hit the nail on the head as a more affordable version of earrings released by The Line earlier this year. More recently these simplistic circle and line earrings from Seoidin Jewellery were gifted to me by my friend for my birthday - she knows what I like! Initially I wasn't sure how they'd actually go through my ear, but the chain seamlessly falls through your piercing as it turns out, without any odd sensation. I can see these becoming more of a staple everyday statement earring which aren't confined to evening wear.

Gold plated abstract *The Line Inspired* Earrings - Mango
Sterling Silver Casting of Bulgarian Ivy Leaves *Handmade* - Designer at a market 
Minimal Circle and Drop Line Earrings - Seoidin Jewellery 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig