By Lesley Goulding

Sunday, November 10, 2013

What I Wore // 21st Worthy









On friday night past, I had a very close friends 21st, being honest I was extremely unsure about what to wear. The girls that would be attending I knew would be extremely glamorous and dolled up to the nines. False lashes, false nails, tan the works. And that they all would be gorgeous. Since the whole nails and tan thing isn't me, I wanted to try the whole big hear, smokey eyes and be matchy matchy with my outift. I love the glamorous look but sometimes I feel its just not me, which truthfully isn't, Im not big on completely dolling myself up. I'll make an effort, always, but god be the day, I push out the boat.

Well folks, this outfit was me pushing out the boat. Backless top, short skirt, my hair actually DOWN.  And I really enjoyed the end look. I had bought the bodysuit on Missguided for 14 quid and my peplum skirt was an impulse buy over a year ago in stradivarius for 9.99! Which I never really had anything to wear with until I bought the bodysuit. 

Stradivarius is doing really similar ones at the moment but in a jersey material instead. My heels are the same heels I wore for my debs, they're from Aldo and were a major indulgence for my wardrobe at 115 blips. Sometime after the debs I had lost one of the ankle straps.... devo. But had a brainwave to replace the ankle straps with some blue ribbon. They somehow manage to keep my feet secure, even with a little boogie 


Jusiane Open Back Long Sleeve Bodysuit  // Missguided - 13.58

Black Faux Leather Peplum Skirt with Gold Detail on Back // Stradivarius - 9.99

Cobalt Blue Court Heels ( now due to loss of strap!) // Aldo - 115


*apologies for the electric heater in the photos this was the only warm room in the house to take photos! *




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig