By Lesley Goulding

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Beyonce Has the Same Hours in a Day as We Do

I've been off the radar for a week or two now, between college, work and getting enough sleep it's been pretty hectic. I did not think for one minute studying art, would take be a Monday to Friday, 10 hour day kinda thing. I'm just as shocked as ye are. 

And so apologies on not finding the time in the last while to even put up an outfit post. To he honest I've been fairly a mess in the mornings. No one wants to see that. But persevering through it, I'm going to try and commit to getting up earlier and getting a photo taken! And dedicating more time to the blog amongst the college assignments

For the time being here's an quick outfit idea for this crazy balmy October we're having! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig