By Lesley Goulding

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Surf Trip // Fin McCools Surf Lodge













The week of my birthday I went on a little surf trip with a friend. We had bough ourselves Groupon vouchers each for a 2 night stay with two surf lessons for 50 blips.

 All summer this was the one thing I was looking forward to most. The drive to Donegal itself was tiring at 4 hours, but was easy enough! Its pretty much a straight road. The surf lodge was fantastic, super chilled and quirky and better yet right on the sea front! We were never out of the water. I'd highly recommend Fin McCools Surf Lodge to others, the instructors are great and well up for a laugh during the lessons. The surf in Rossnowlagh is perfect for beginners and surfers who know the basics but need to practise. I'm already planning my next visit.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig