By Lesley Goulding

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Treat Yourself It's a Monday..( Was A Monday)

I decided to treat myself on Monday when I was in town..It started off intending to just get my eyebrows threaded however..

..Seeing as I'm nearly all out on Mac foundation I decided to treat myself to a new one other than studio sculpt. But as it turns out, with my skin being dry and a history of eczema, s.s is the one and only for me as it's gel based and won't dry or irritate my skin! And further more I've been wearing a shade too dark for a year. The shock. With that in mind I bought a new concealer too over at Bobbi Brown. While I was in Mac I bought a small eye makeup remover for when I'm staying the night at someone' s as its the perfect size for just popping in a small toiletries bag.

Quickly swung by Boots to pick up razors and baby oil (I'll do a post on how I get super smooth legs) as I had a hot date the next night wowza haha. And bought a nail varnish - Fiji shade 14 by Essie.

Think I had a pretty productive day to say the least. Hope everyone had a enjoy full valentines day.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig