By Lesley Goulding

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Backpacks

Being in college now three months, I've come to the upsetting realisation that large handbags just don't work for carrying everything I need for my daily excursions. So wanting to be still stylish but having a practical form of carrying all my art materials I've decided on a perfect solution

The Urban Backpack.


Penfield

 
Penfield have designed the perfect backpack for dublin students, its double lined. Meaning? Waterproof biitcches. YEOW!
 
 

What's not to love about this? The simplicity.The earthy neutral colours. And oh my days, the thick padded straps? This is a definite contender.




Ehrm, okay it's not leather, but it's just as good. And it'd go with just about everything.


  It will clash, yes, but is it out of this world wicked? YES. And do I want it? YES. And with eastpak being a durable reliable brand, i know the ruckask will withstand the tonnes of stuff I'd be carrying in everyday.


 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig