By Lesley Goulding

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Outfit of the Day #1

So this is what I wore today! ( well.. yesterday now) The photo isn't great I know, just bare with me until I get my actual camera back! (left it at a friends after her debs)

So the military camouflage coat/parka is from a store in the Ilac, I checked where they buy them in from and they get them in from a Army Supply Store in England, I might as well have made a trip to our own Army Supply Store on Mary Street! I've been saving up for quite a while to get a coat like this in Zara but when I saw this during the Dublin Fashion Festival I thought.. It's half the price.. It's 'vintage'.. It's pretty awesome.. And so I found mysef walking out of the store with a new coat for college! I'll do a look book later in the week of ways I'd wear this through the coming winter

My shirt is a pink silk shirt with gold buttons from penny's which I bought about two years ago now, one if the best buys I've ever made.

The turquoise and gold necklace too is from penny's, and I wore gold triangle earrings from Topshop.

I'm wearing dark blue denim shorts, which were once city shorts from Zara from two years ago, these are my DIY project -which by the way is still in action, the bleaching didn't go as well as planned... TBC!

And finally my choice of shoes were just low top pink converse, to balance out the toughness of the army coat.


P.S I do have another collecive haul on the way from my trips into town over DFF so keep an eye out for my new swagged out army coat.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig