By Lesley Goulding

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dublin Fashion Festival

My Goodness, what a great weekend.Who knew I could last so long on my feet all day!
Thursday was the first day of this year's Dublin Fashion Festival. I decided to head in on my own on Thursday to suss it out, see what it's all about and to enjoy the summer weather we never got during the summer.
I floated between Arnotts, Zara and Ilac while I waited for the first catwalk show to commence on Henry/Liffey Street Junction. It was such a beautiful day too, that I just got a zumo and took a few photos of their preperations.


The street catwalk shows were great, the whole idea of them being just well...there for shopper,tourists, work goers and lunchdoers is brilliant.















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig