By Lesley Goulding

Monday, August 27, 2012

Collective Haul

Over the last few months, well since the sales started, I've picked up a few pieces that I thought would stand the test of my wardrobe. As I am yet to blog about my personal style I figured this would be a good introduction into how my mind works when shopping in the sales.

Sales can be such a vicious time too, woman alike during the summer and winter sales turn into ferious grabbers with no awareness for their fellow shoppers. If you have any funny stories I'd love to hear about them, at the end of the coming week I'll choose my favourite and post it.

I have a insy teeny obsession with the colour grey and large oversized sweaters, so when I saw this in H&M recently my heart told me 'Darling you must have it'. The great indenspensible thing about sweaters like this are you can dress them up for a night out with a large statement necklace a pair of skinnys and ladylike stilettos or throw it on over a pair of leggings and trainers for days that seem slobbish.
grey yogo dipped hem grey sweater 20euro H&M

 
 

An ovesized graphic silk Tee... what more can I say really? I am yet to wear it, but my do I plans for this! The print on it is astounding,and I adore the colour -almost a hued down flourescent orange- it will look briliant with turquise and gold jewellary. I watched this piece go down from 20 odd to 8euro, bargain much?
Special Garment silk Tshirt with victorian dinning hall print, Zara 



Printed pencil skirts are set to be big this A/W.  I actually had my eye on this for some time in Zara but resisted the urge to splurge at the beginning of the sales and patiently waited until it dropped again. I'd personally pair this with a slim black or khaki green top (even peplum would add another nod to the womaly 50's)  and some silver jewellary. For more nightclub wear, I'd throw on a simple silk shirt some blingy jewellary and killer heels.
Printed Pencil Skirt, 7.99euro, Zara



Last but not least, some stationary for college. Muji is one of my favourite all time stores, I just love their notebooks and graphic pens, and couldnt help put buy some notebooks for the oncoming college year.
                                       Pack of five notebooks with coloured binder, 6.95euro, Muji
 Scribble Pad, 2.99, Muji
Double Ended Black Pen, 1.99, Muji









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig