By Lesley Goulding

Monday, August 27, 2012

Debutante in Training...

I'm yet to come to the realisation...

that my Debs is tomorrow night. Its been in planning for so long now, it feels unreal that is actually going to happen. So much frustrations I'm sure have been felt by girls alike when it came to finding the perfect dress, perfect shoes and bag and getting the most flawless makeup hitting the perfect scale. I'm no different. I've had my dress since March.... eeeh bit eager much? Yes, yes I am. And I only recently got my shoes and bag, recently being several days ago... But having got my nails done today- Shellac(/ I'll post a picture later!) I'm well in the zone now for tomorrow night and thought sure why not share my eagerness with you guys!

Both shoes and bag are Cobalt Blue which is set to be a huge colour this A/W.

Cobalt Heels with Dolly Strap Aldo - 115 euro ( I split the price with my mam)
Cobalt Clutch Bag with Stud New Look - 19.99 euro

My dress is an Alice Temperley Evening Gown from her A/W 2009 collection, I've rented it from Covet, the Borrowers Boudoir in Powerscourt, Dublin. I'm absoutly obsessed with it.It's black and high necked with vintage beading from the neck to above the bust and end in a scallop shape. I currently don't have a picture of it and so their will be a grand unveiling tomorrow of the whole ensemble!




P.S for non Irish readers, the Debs is a for less words a ball, like senior prom I suppose for America. Most Irish teenagers will go to at least one in their life, as at the end of 6th and ones leaving cert one is organised for the end of the summer, in a way its an event bringing our secondary school life to an end and introducing us into the 'real world' .. methaphorically of course.....
 In other words its a reason for us to get dressed up and drink the whole night.
Work hard Party Hard



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig