By Lesley Goulding

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

OOTD // Audrey Vibes




With the UV Therapy taking its toll on my skin, and summer sun coming out to play still - has no one told it is September?  I have to be extra careful these days about my sun exposure. And so my 'summer' wardrobe hasn't been overly summery this year. Today I went for an Audrey Hepburn vibe. All black, slicked back hair with a pop of colour with my newly bought COS socks - which are extremely silky and soft. If I look a bit stiff in these photos, it is because I am stiff. The UV therapy at the minute is burning me, and the burn is exactly the same as if I were to be burnt from the sun. My body is piping hot, and a shade of tomato red. You can see the brightness of my chest popping through in these photos. 

Until next time,

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig