By Lesley Goulding

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Beginnings

Happy 2013 everyone!
Hope everyone had a fantastic New Years Eve, I had a quite good night surprisingly. I feel every year, these specific nights like halloween and new years ever are built up with so much expectation to be an epic night but seem to always disappoint.

I decided back in November though, this New Years I wanted to show everyone how much I've grown. Although I said to friends it was to show to a certain someone that I was over him, it was really to convince myself of that exact reason.And that for this night I'd pull out all the stops and somehow feel beautiful. Which I did. I felt like I stood out from a crowd of topshop engorged blondes with fake voices and fake personalities. ( NOTE: I love topshop but this group of girls get on my tits)


I don't plan on making any resolutions, just to feel comfortable in myself and only do things that make me happy and not to do things to make others happy. This year its about me, I'm nearing the top of my game, and I think this year I'll get the chance to show and feel how much of a great person I really am and to stop hiding behind a deafening silence of shyness that just isn't me.

                   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig