By Lesley Goulding

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Let's Do This

SO this is my introductory post, to the world of blogging.
Hello m'darlings, my name is Lesley, I'm a nineteen year old student, literally only the other day got my Leaving Cert Results. In the next few weeks I'll be starting college ( whoop ). For the next year I'll be attending Marino College of Further Education in Dublin, I'll be studying graphic design and redoing my portfolio to submit to art college once again next year.

My goals for the coming year, is to maintain this blog, complete my portfolio and have a hella good time while doing both. My blog will be an eclectic grouping of fashion, music, things happening in Dublin reviews,  and things that interest in me. I plan on doing a few DIY projects over the next week that consist of dying, studs, and denim, ( not very original, but I told myself I would do this)

I hope you stick around, and if you want to know more about me, give me a shout, or want some advice - I've been told I'd make a good agony aunt- send me an email here or on my Tumblr.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig