By Lesley Goulding

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Sofa Playlist // Re-Vamping

I feel so out of sync with my blogging, I haven't written a piece in so long, so I've decided to rejuvenate the blog. Change is a coming you hear. A new look, a new name (possibly). I want it to be cleaner, fresher, more me. So in planning all of this, I've decided to resurrect 'The Sofa Playlist'.


My music taste is always evolving but recently I've been loving the more mellow vibes of the likes of James Blake, Bishop Nehru, Jessie Ware, Kygo and SBTRKT. Throw in some Damien Marley, The Fugees and more recently The Cunninlynguists , thats what my downtime music consists of currently.

So since, for some reason which I completely moronically forget of calling it the sofa playlist ( Genuinely think it was just because a sofa was all i could illustrate at the time..) I've been thinking that this bi-weekly (maybe monthly) music post should be kept in the realms of chilled, mellow vibes for all you groovers and lovers out there. The type of music that you can listen to face planting your pillow in your room, chilling to the max, or hungover to death on a couch, and other whatnot things you can do chilling on a bad slash couch.. You get the idea. mellow, sexy, chilled vibes are to be found on this compilation. 







*the old 'wednesday sofa playlist logo'*
Keep an eye over the next for the and improved mellow mixtape!



*this image belongs to me and was created be me, I own all copywright*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig