By Lesley Goulding

Monday, February 25, 2013

10 Day Squat Challenge & Gym

With summer on my mind the last week, I've decided to try out the 10 day Squat challenge.  I haven't been to the gym I'd say since September if not longer. I've been saying for the last month "oh i'll go to the spin class tomorrow!" Yeah we all know that never happened. But did an hours workout tonight in the gym, and when I got home did my first day of 15 squats! Feeling the burn, and like I'm gonna puke my ring up. But I figure that's a good thing. I didn't let myself relax tonight, I kept going, I pushed myself. Yes, it resulted in a little bit of sick in my mouth on the drive home... but hell it'll be worth it. 






 This is my body at the moment 


 So to get my ass in gear ( literally) and maybe even yours to achieve the summer body you always wanted. Heres some FITSPO photos ( all over tumblr? wha? ) 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig