By Lesley Goulding

Thursday, November 29, 2012

OOTD & Day 2 with Project A Apparel

Blue check shirt -penny's.
Grey marl crew -Topshop
Bamboo Gold inspired hoops- River Island
Gold Chain- my Nan's

So I had a few things going on today and needed something comfy for a pre test driving lesson, but chic enough for the internship I'm doing with Project A Apparel. And sweaters and collars are just one my favorite ways to knock off these checkboxes. On my bottom half kept it easy, dark skinners and white cons.

It was my second day on the placement, and Jesus I'm loving it more and more each time! Today with we met with an artist, who'll be taking part in the Live Art Piece for the Pop Up Shop on the 20th of December, and the coolest guy ever Daniel Scenery.

Dan is a freestyle MC and producer and is Ireland's #1 foot freestyle. On top of all that his personal style is slick, and will be collaborating with P.A.A for summer 2013 for a capsule collection.

You should check out dans music, honestly this isn't my kinda thing but when I came home I gave it a few listens, let the lyrics seep in, and now I'm tapping out beats to his stuff. Tasty stuff.


http://youtu.be/e558AWWWpXc

And here's one that blends his two passions!

http://youtu.be/AOpkiWrE7JE






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig